USB LED Clock Fan Instructions for setting the time.
Instructions on how to set the time on your USB LED Clock Fan from Green Park.
To set the time:
1) Plug into a USB port and press the on/off switch to turn the fan on and activate the clock display.
2) Press and hold the on/off button until the minute hand starts blinking.
3) Setting the hour hand: Continue to hold the on/off button to set the hour hand. The clock will spin clockwise fast, release the button just before the correct hour.
4) Setting the minute hand: After the hour is set, the minute hand will flash. Click the on/off button to move the minute hand forward to the correct time.
5) Leave for seconds and the time is set.